Fiji trip - initial plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yaki

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Planning a trip to Fiji...finally.
As I am starting to get familiar with the territory, the many dive site and the fact that Fiji is a 'many island' nation. I am also trying to learn what different marine life will the different sites show me.

So I am asking for your advice:
In two week stay, will you hop between 2 or 3 islands? If so, which ones?
...and a tougher one: if you had only one island to pick, which one will it be?

I know this is not B&W question and I am likely to get as many views as the number of Fiji islands, but I would appreciate it anyways!

Thanks in advance,

Fewer is better. Reduce your no fly days but at the same time make sure you explore nature. It really is remarkable there.

Recommend you try Taveuni and Kadavu. Live the island life away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland.

Fewer is better. Reduce your no fly days but at the same time make sure you explore nature. It really is remarkable there.

Recommend you try Taveuni and Kadavu. Live the island life away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland.

+1 on this. Great recommendations. Taveuni and Kadavu offer completely different dive experiences. Taveuni offers amazing soft corals and tons of fish. Kadavu is mostly hard corals and not as "fishy," but still gorgeous. Both islands are super laid back and offer the "Real Fiji."

Back
Top Bottom