Anyone going from Cebu to Malapascua April 4?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GirlonFire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The plan on going from the ferry terminal in Cebu (Pier 1 I think) around 10:30am and taking a private transfer to Maya/Malapascua. Anyone interested in sharing?

I may be interested. Have you done this trip before? I will be in PI on 02 April and was considering a trip to Malapascue.

I have not. I have a driver that is charging 2500php. That coincides with almost all private transfers I’ve researched.
I’ll be in Alona Beach for a week beforehand and will be ferrying over. A friend was going to be with me but now I’ll be solo for this leg and would rather pay 1250php.

Funny - April 4th we’re going from Malapascua to Alona beach:) Maybe we’ll see each other on the way

If your plan changes, we’re in a 12 seater bus (for 5 persons) so have plenty of space

Funny - April 4th we’re going from Malapascua to Alona beach:) Maybe we’ll see each other on the way

If your plan changes, we’re in a 12 seater bus (for 5 persons) so have plenty of space
Alona beach is great...was there for 2 weeks in January.

Nice. I’ll give a wave lol.

The plan on going from the ferry terminal in Cebu (Pier 1 I think) around 10:30am and taking a private transfer to Maya/Malapascua. Anyone interested in sharing?

There is a ferry from Cebu to Malapascua? I'm not arriving in Cebu until April 10th. April 11th I'm taking a car as far north as I can then the ferry over to Malapascua. Otherwise I'd be happy to share the ride.

How long does it take for the ferry from Cebu to Malapascua?

There is a ferry from Cebu to Malapascua? I'm not arriving in Cebu until April 10th. April 11th I'm taking a car as far north as I can then the ferry over to Malapascua. Otherwise I'd be happy to share the ride.

How long does it take for the ferry from Cebu to Malapascua?
They are arriving at the ferry terminal in Cebu and then taking a land transfer to Maya, at the tip of Cebu island. The ferry to Malapasque leaves from Maya.

Just an update...I'll be doing this trip on 3 April so unfortunately I can't share expenses with you (unless you come up a day earlier).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom