DSS coolest comeback or innocuous decease?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kensei- Piling on encouraged!

Goingforsound- I agree. I swore at the short hose and center placement at first, fluently and with much feeling! But came to appreciate it later. And after about ten years my kydex plate and 17 wing are still looking good.

I have a DSS. Long stainless backplate that I use for cold water diving with steel tanks.
I am looking for a DSS kydek backplate to travel with. Does anyone knows where I can buy one ? I am going to grand cayman in July. I was hoping they would be up and running by now
But it’s looking more and more like not going to happen.

I have a DSS. Long stainless backplate that I use for cold water diving with steel tanks.
I am looking for a DSS kydek backplate to travel with. Does anyone knows where I can buy one ? I am going to grand cayman in July. I was hoping they would be up and running by now
But it’s looking more and more like not going to happen.

Give John at North East Scuba Supply a call. I bet he has one.

Give John at North East Scuba Supply a call. I bet he has one.
maybe ... @tmorg had another thread that I replied to last night.
Northeast Scuba Supply

Call and talk to John in the morning. I think he still had one as of a couple weeks ago.
General note - Best to call John M-F during daytime shop hours. Saturday guys may or may not know about stock on oddball or limited-stock items in my experience.

I noticed on DSS website it shows 2019 copyright at the bottom of the home page so maybe that means he renewed it? I don’t know how that works really but could be a good sign he wants to keep the website up

I noticed on DSS website it shows 2019 copyright at the bottom of the home page so maybe that means he renewed it? I don’t know how that works really but could be a good sign he wants to keep the website up
A little bit of JS or PHP could do that automatically so not necessarily a sign a human is maintaining the site.

Dear sir,
Newbie here from Malaysia. Would like to know what happening to DSS. Am looking for some of DSS accessories or parts replacement. But can’t find any thru online.
DSS stop operating? Stop production?

Dear sir,
Newbie here from Malaysia. Would like to know what happening to DSS. Am looking for some of DSS accessories or parts replacement. But can’t find any thru online.
DSS stop operating? Stop production?
Pretty sure he's done. You can try northeast scuba supply they carry alot of DSS stuff

Back
Top Bottom