Closed: SOLD: Perdix Ai with transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex1618

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling my like new Shearwater Perdix Ai with the Shearwater transmitter that I bought a year ago 3/15/18. I've only used this computer once to try it out and unfortunately due to medical issues I have not been able to use it or dive again. The computer and transmitter will come with their respective cases and all accessories. I am asking $985 for both. I have a few pictures of the computer that I took yesterday at work, I will try to upload more over the weekend when I get home. Thank you!
Perdix.jpg
Perdix1.jpg
Perdix3.jpg
Perdix4.jpg

When will you be arriving? I think I can do first-class or priority mail through USPS and it will get there in 1-2 days.

I am selling my like new Shearwater Perdix Ai with the Shearwater transmitter that I bought a year ago 3/15/18. I've only used this computer once to try it out and unfortunately due to medical issues I have not been able to use it or dive again. The computer and transmitter will come with their respective cases and all accessories. I am asking $985 for both. I have a few pictures of the computer that I took yesterday at work, I will try to upload more over the weekend when I get home. Thank you!View attachment 508913View attachment 508914 View attachment 508915View attachment 508916
I shot you a pm the other day, payment ready to buy.

Sorry for replying late to your questions. I just sold the computer to a SB member.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom