9 Orange ScubaPro Stab Jackets, most with Air 2's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba One

Contributor
Reaction score
I have 9 Orange ScubaPro Stab Jackets most with Air 2's from the 80's that have seen very little use. Some have only been wet a I few times. I am tired of storing them. Is anyone interested in them?
ScubaPro Stab jackets.jpg

If they are in good working condition, maybe, but just one. The Air II is not interesting to me.

got an XL/2XL? Holding air?

I have one XL as in the photos. It holds air but the Air 2 leaks a little into the bladder it seemed to be better after I pushed it a few times. It could just be from sitting for 20+ years. I don't have enough hoses for the jackets. Email me your address scubaone@scubaone.com and I can look up shipping charges..

SP XL 1.jpg SP XL 1.jpg

Attachments

• SP XL 2.jpg
    SP XL 2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 221
Do you still have these?

I have 9 Orange ScubaPro Stab Jackets most with Air 2's from the 80's that have seen very little use. Some have only been wet a I few times. I am tired of storing them. Is anyone interested in them?
View attachment 508833
Do you still have them . Looking for an xl that holds air . Not really interested in alternate inflator regulator 2 .

Back
Top Bottom