Dry gloves for Whites Fusion Bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcimus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Not sure how similar the Whites suit is when compared to the Aqua Lung suit (latex seals covered by a cuff you can roll over your gloves) but I am thinking of going dry for my gloves.

What are the best options that don't include sending my suit in for permanent modification? Reason I don't want to go permanent is that I'm okay with wet hands in SI in the summer and fall, but the winter SI I would prefer to be bone-dry as my hands are normally the first to go dumb when it's really cold.

Okay did some research and probably going to go with the Waterproof Ultima setup. Found a youtube video and it looks like something I can easily do myself.

I think any choice that switches your latex seals for silicone seals, and allows you to field replace in case of a tear rather than sit out the dive(s) is a good choice.

I have the Ultima dry glove system on my Aqua Lung Fusion and it works very well. Very difficult to get the rubber rings on without help however.

After using the SiTech Quick Gloves and then the SiTech Glove Lock I ended up using pullover gloves. You do need the rings for the replaceable seals but really they are a no-brainer anyway. Wish I had tried the $5.00 solution first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom