Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanshutter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone,

Thought I would share a macro video I made while I was in Dumaguete/Dauin Philippines. It is such a great destination! Stayed at Atlantis Resort, and it was fantastic! Highly recommend staying there.

Anyhow, here is the video. Let me know what you think!
-Dustin

Stunning shots! Will be going ouselves in a couple of months. Really interested to know your rig especially your lighting, oh yes, and how you keep your camera so steady as it appears there was some current.

Elegant sound track selection.

from his website: - He is currently shooting with a full frame Canon 1DX Mark II and a Nauticam housing. For lighting, he uses 2 Sola 8000’s and a Sola 2000/2100/2500. He also uses the Xit404 tripod with twist clamp legs. Lenses include 8-15mm fisheye, 16-35mm F4L wide angle, and the 100mm macro lens. All equipment is purchased through www.backscatter.com.

Now that's where I should have looked! I was really wanting to know was to have a teaser or two on how he/they moderate the light. With snoots? I wonder. It is very delicate - very sweet.

Thanks for the advice Ministryofgiraffes. I see you have a medal there, but I can not make it out. I have not heard of this Ministry before, is it federal? Do you get much pressure there from Justin? Just kidding, I like your avatar.

This is where the word “Spectacular “ comes into play!

from his website: - He is currently shooting with a full frame Canon 1DX Mark II and a Nauticam housing. For lighting, he uses 2 Sola 8000’s and a Sola 2000/2100/2500. He also uses the Xit404 tripod with twist clamp legs. Lenses include 8-15mm fisheye, 16-35mm F4L wide angle, and the 100mm macro lens. All equipment is purchased through www.backscatter.com.

That is an accurate gear listing for this trip. Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom