Scubapro metal orifice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bibo

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Meanwhile, I congratulate all those who contribute to making this comunity wonderful! For me it is a source of news, curiosity and invaluable information, thank you!
And now I would like to ask one thing: is it possible to find the metal orifice that were on the first BA Scubapro? I have them in plastic
Thank you!

Welcome to ScubaBoard Bibo. Sorry but I don't know the answer but someone will surely answer your question.

A good relationship with your LDS, if you have one, will get you some. They are the same as all modern SP regs. I've used new stock OEM orifices on all my 109/156/G250s.

Yes, shouldn't be very difficult anymore to find metal orifices, since the G260s use them (11.109.109).
They are as double expensive as the plastic ones, but might be worth it......

Thanks again! Now I will ask in some dive shop that unfortunately to buy from the excellent VDH I should first make a large order to amortize shipping costs :(

Are metal Orifices available for the S600? Do the G260 ones fit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom