Hello from British Columbia Canada.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I look forward to getting out. I need to get facebook obviously lol. Where abouts in BC are you from?
I am in Kamloops but occasionally dive with the Okanagan and Salmon Arm dive groups.

Welcome from a Canadian/US (dual) just south of you and the border!

Haven't done much diving in BC, but Sea Dragon Charters out of Horseshoe Bay is great. Wish I lived closer....

Welcome from a Canadian/US (dual) just south of you and the border!

Haven't done much diving in BC, but Sea Dragon Charters out of Horseshoe Bay is great. Wish I lived closer....

Thank you. Seattle is an amazing city and I have always wanted to dive there.

I will have to check out Sea Dragon Charters.

Welcome to ScubaBoard The_Goat.

Nice. Where do you dive in Kamloops?[/QUOTE

Mainly Pavilion Lake, Adam's Lake and Johnson Lake but sometimes Shuswap Lake and Okanagan Lake.
Sometimes I take a weekend trip to the coast and my wife goes shopping while I am diving.
The dive shop here (new dive shop owners by the way) also organizes trips to the coast and the Island in the winter. They usually do one trip to a warm water location as well.
You may want to get on the email list for the shops in Kelowna, West Kelowna, Salmon Arm and Kamloops to be notified of their activities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom