New guy from South GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That’s a great plan. Enjoy your reading here, there is a lot to learn!

Welcome to Scubaboard Chris.

Welcome to Scubaboard Chris.

Thank you it's good to be here. I have just been going through and reading up some info and refreshing my mind. I also picking up a complete Dive Rite BCD set up from the Scubaboard classifieds. I was able to get the trade done for the ScubaPro gear I was asking about on here and that stuff is on it's way to me now.

Dive Rite BC + scubapro regs = great setup! You’ll be blowing bubbles soon.

That's the plan as I figured I would start getting a setup together for me to use and start trying to dive some of the local areas until the dive shop I plan on using for my other classes and certifications get set up for me to use my post 9/11 stuff. I will then turn around and buy another setup if need be. If I don't I will use the extra funds to get set up with a nice computer and other gear.

Thank you it's good to be here. I have just been going through and reading up some info and refreshing my mind. I also picking up a complete Dive Rite BCD set up from the Scubaboard classifieds. I was able to get the trade done for the ScubaPro gear I was asking about on here and that stuff is on it's way to me now.
Good pickup. Congratulations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom