I need some info these ScubaPro items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I am in south GA which is nice as I have FL where I can go dive just about anywhere from river's, lakes, springs and the ocean.

You’re in southern Georgia. South Georgia is really really really far away from you! :wink:

You got me. I normally say south GA with folks I am dealing with on the other forums that are from other parts of GA. I normally use south GA when dealing with folks that are not anywhere in GA so they at least get an idea of where I am.:D

dive those regs! The only reason to upgrade from those is because you want to (not need to).

Thanks I just worked a trade for both set ups. I now need to figure out which first stage I want to run. I will be using the S550 as my second stage and the R395 as my octo. Which ever first stage I run I will be swapping some stuff around so I will have everything set up. I am also looking at a brand new ScubaPro Glide Plus BCD he has and it is a size Large and it seems that these run a little bigger than what they say the size is.

spend your money on a computer and for diving.

I will be looking for a computer as soon as I get some other stuff I need. I know I need a BCD and stuff but my funds are limited on what I can get each month so I tend to trade stuff for other stuff I need or want.

Go with the MK25 first stage. Nothing wrong with the MK11 but the MK25 is a superior breather. (The parts kit for the MK11 is also very expensive).

Hey Chris, since your in Georgia, keep Deep 6 gear in mind, owned by a Vet and excellent gear and service.

Go with the MK25 first stage. Nothing wrong with the MK11 but the MK25 is a superior breather. (The parts kit for the MK11 is also very expensive).

Thanks I am leaning more to using the MK 25 and setting everything up off of it. I will put the MK11 in the box and keep it for a back up or sale or trade it off for something I might need if I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom