Limited Edition Aqualung Mistral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling a limited edition Aqualung Mistral. #401 out of 500.

This is the reissue that Aqualung released for the 50th anniversary. Asking $900 or best offer.

Attachments

• IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_5280.jpg
    IMG_5280.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_5276.jpg
    IMG_5276.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 253
I have one of those special edition new in the box Mistral. I like the nice hardwood display case they come with.

I don't know if it will ever be consider an investment, but I am holding on to mine for a while. It has both the soft case and the display case. I have number 330.

Good luck with your sale.

I would think some of the older Dacors or maybe the Healthways "Scuba" might come close if you use a restored one. This design was pretty bad as DH regs go, you would have thought AL would have put some thought into it and produced a reg at least as good as the RAM. This reg has a small diaphragm and worse no venturi so it's performance is sub par to a vintage (restored) Royal Aquamaster (RAM) or DA Aquamaster (DAAM) which both have a fairly good venturies. If what you have in mind is trying a DH to see how one performs, then it's a poor choice. A restored DAAM, RAM, Mistral or Healthways Gold Label are all much better choices. The Argonaut Kraken is the next level above those and is as good as a DH reg gets.

I'm familiar with diving double hose regs. I have and dive about 8 of them. I was referring to this reg specifically.

Back
Top Bottom