Instructor Referrals in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naui_bigfoot

Registered
Reaction score
Ive been reading posts on how to identify or ask good questions when choosing an instructor. I wanted to post and see if anyone had any first name or shop referrals in the Los Angeles area for OW certification and AOW afterwards.

I’ve asked around privately and a few guys recommended Malibu Divers for PADI training - any others?

Ive been reading posts on how to identify or ask good questions when choosing an instructor. I wanted to post and see if anyone had any first name or shop referrals in the Los Angeles area for OW certification and AOW afterwards.

I’ve asked around privately and a few guys recommended Malibu Divers for PADI training - any others?

Where in the LA county area do you live?

Hi naui_bigfoot,

It's smart to ask for personal recommendations. It's also a good idea to read reviews, for example: Scubatude Yelp Reviews :)

I did my rescue and am doing my DM with PCH Scuba and have sent some friends there for their OW. Been very happy with what I have seen.

i don't know the area but i can recommend "Channel Island Scuba". they are in the thousand oaks area i believe. contact Mike. Great guy. they are an SSI shop.

I like Seas The Day Scuba, excellent staff and the instructors Casey and Roupen and grate to work with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom