Doc Radawski slideshow tribute

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the man had an amazing life...Thank you Tim Blanton
Doc was a great guy. In 1987, I arrived at CocoView sans dive gear, thanks to Eastern Airlines/Tan Sahsa. I had a ten day live aboard immediately after my stay at the View. He lent me all the gear I needed, including an old rat-chewed mask that had my prescription or close enough, that I took on the live aboard and returned after I got home. Saved my trip! So generous of him. I only met him that one time, but he is fondly remembered!
Tom

Nice tribute. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry, I just saw this post and had to comment. Great post, Parrotheaddiver! My wife and I met Doc in 2014 at CCV on our honeymoon. He was still giving the video presentations upstairs at that time if you elected to attend and we were both very glad we did afterward. He had so much knowledge of the area and community! We talked with him for some time after the presentation - he was always willing to talk to anyone that was interested. Really nice guy and we will surely miss seeing him when we return this year for our 5-year anniversary. From my understanding (and someone can chime in with the facts), Doc discovered and named a large portion of the dive sites around Roatan. He was a true legend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom