Blowing Stink in Galveston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh definitely not the most pleasant - I just meant it doesn't close down diving. If we canceled diving every time there was rain, we'd really be in trouble!
Most of your rains are gentle showers so not so bad. Lightening scares me. Maybe those fiberglass boats don't attract it?

Yes, it opened at 11:00 and so what about rain - that is not the issue.

Port should be open without problems tomorrow - Monday is 50/50 depending on the wind actually does. I am seeing models in disagreement, so we shall see.

That's what I thought but at 10 am it was just rain and hardly any wind. I thought it got windier after it opened at 11am

So it turned out to be the strongest Norte is recent memory. Who'd have thunk that????

So it turned out to be the strongest Norte is recent memory. Who'd have thunk that????

Good thing I didn't listen to you Dave or I would have missed a week of diving. Other then some partial port closures didn't miss one day of diving. Next year I will book the last two weeks of January.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom