Emotional support critter needed? (Maybe this should be in humor)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like a pet you can take with you places? Dogs are best for that.

Personally I'm most attached to my pet fish. Watching them swim around and caring for them is very relaxing. But obviously they don't leave the house haha.

yup, wait until it becomes a teenager. That happens when they reach 7'-8'. We'll be reading about this guy again about that time, I would guess. I wonder if the story is going to change.

just wait till it finds out old people taste like chicken...

89ED47CD-FF3B-4A20-90C1-42DDFE69FE85.jpeg

Absolutely @JohnnyC ! I recently flew with a lady whose supposed "emotional support" dog barked, jumped around, tried to snatch food, etc. My BS detector was pegged full scale, even before she took the dog's vest off and stowed it in the overhead compartment. There's no way this was a legitimate service animal.

BTW, you guys who do this aren't fooling anyone. We all can tell the difference between a pet and a suitably trained, legitimate, service animal. Buying a vest for your dog and getting some quack to sign off on it, so that you can take your pet everywhere with you, only serves to make it more difficult for people who actually do need the services of a real service animal. To me, that is selfish and inexcusable.

Back
Top Bottom