Best Bonaire Dive Sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salt Pier and Something Special have always delivered for me. Candyland too, but that getting there is a bit more complicated.

Another thing I just thought of is Red Beryl. I liked it even better than Red Slave. Tons & tons of soft coral, bryozoans, and fish, tons of fish.

Another thing I just thought of is Red Beryl. I liked it even better than Red Slave. Tons & tons of soft coral, bryozoans, and fish, tons of fish.
I'm a big Red beryl fan too. It was too covered with kite surfers when we were there over the holidays. I expect that it will be better now that the busy season is cooling off a bit.

I'm a big Red beryl fan too. It was too covered with kite surfers when we were there over the holidays. I expect that it will be better now that the busy season is cooling off a bit.

I hit the southern sites early. Also, for those far south I go on days/times when there is little to no wind. I check Wind Guru to find when the wind is least likely.

When the wind is low and/or before 9am ... try Fisherman’s Hut and/or Memoiral. Both are just south of Atlantis (Kite Surfing beach) with easy entries and wonderful reefs. Just best to avoid when the Kite Surfers are out unless you want a haircut.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom