SC Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been looking through the boards to see if thereare any divers in SC, particularly around the Columbia area. I've searched and most results are only from others talking about driving in SC, not that they are from SC.

I'm becoming certified the middle of this month and know no one that dives. I'd like to do more dives other than chartered events so a dive buddy would be a must until I gain enough experience and possibly one day become a solo diver.

I live in Charleston and am also looking for ways to dive without having to spend so much money on charters. I am going to lake Keowee next weekend to check out the Scuba Shop. There is good diving in our rivers around here but its almost black water diving and I am looking to go with someone experienced before I just go for it on my own. Feel free to contact me, I would be happy to dive up in columbia or around the state to get in some more experience.

New SC diver, just got open water certification. Wondering if there are any places around Lake Murray that would be good for gaining experience.

New SC diver, just got open water certification. Wondering if there are any places around Lake Murray that would be good for gaining experience.
Align yourself with Scuba John's. The Bakers are legit and do a lot of local diving on Lake Murray

I"m an Advanced Diver in Training, looking for a dive buddy in or near Myrtle beach. I'm gonna be diving every saturday in June to complete my advance certification. in July, I'm gonna try to do some spear-fishing for Lionfish. Anybody interested?

Robertz I also am new to diving and have had the pleasure of diving with John, Amanda and Laramie from Scuba Johns on Lake Murray and Lake Jocassee. Next week I will have 30 dives in and working towards my Advance Open Water Cert. always looking for others to dive with.

We have an active dive community in Augusta. We do weekly dives at Lake Thurmond, East Dam. In the warmer months we do a deep and shallow dive each day. In the winter, we usually do just one dive a day (deep dive to around 100' sometimes, other days around 80'. Folks are welcome to join us. Current water temp is around 62F with 7' vis or so. Our schedule is posted each week on the Divers of Augusta Facebook page.

Back
Top Bottom