Basic gear from mid-twentieth-century Britain: Britmarine (W. W. Haffenden)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"This will be my last posting in this thread. In a few days' time I shall begin a new thread, the third and possibly last in the series dedicated to British basic diving gear of the mid twentieth century. The next thread will focus first on famous names such as Dunlop, Heinke and Siebe-Gorman, proceeding then to the minor league players in basic diving gear production at that time."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say it isn't so... I so enjoy reading your post on the evolutional and development European equipment.
Sam Miller, 111
Thanks, Sam. The next thread I'm starting will just be the last one I'll be posting on British gear of the mid-20c. It won't be the last thread on basic gear anywhere. I haven't quite decided yet which country's equipment I'll be looking at after I've covered the UK. Perhaps France, maybe Australia. It all depends how complete my research is for the country in question. Australia is the likelier choice at the moment as there were far fewer diving equipment manufacturers down under back then.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom