Stolen Avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given you are a marine biologist the fishie is appropriate and the orange and reds really pop. Like Bob bdf no one wants my avatar. However, it has lead to some nice conversations on dive boats where some one recognizes it. Its same as my fb picture.

The red in the avatar matches your red supporter name.

So cute :wink:

Given you are a marine biologist the fishie is appropriate and the orange and reds really pop. Like Bob bdf no one wants my avatar. However, it has lead to some nice conversations on dive boats where some one recognizes it. Its same as my fb picture.
Actually, although I'm a marine scientist, I'm not a biologist. Ocean physics is my field, and air-sea interaction. The fish is prettier!

You have one of the few good self-pictures; you can actually kinda see what you look like. Most of them are useless for that. Bob DBF is not bad, assuming that is what he really looks like.....

Actually, although I'm a marine scientist, I'm not a biologist. Ocean physics is my field, and air-sea interaction. The fish is prettier!

You have one of the few good self-pictures; you can actually kinda see what you look like. Most of them are useless for that. Bob DBF is not bad, assuming that is what he really looks like.....
Air-sea interaction, I hated my wave mechanics class and ship hydro class... Those equations are monsters...

Ahhhh, but elegant and beautiful monsters!
Yes they are.

Where on the east coast are you?

You have one of the few good self-pictures; you can actually kinda see what you look like.

I think they recognize the hat. If I am in the sun the hat is on. Too much sun time living near a lake before the invention of sun screen. In the process of buying my dermatologist a second car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom