Table Rock Dewey Short Diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nagel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I heard through the grapevine that they are again allowing divers to dive at the visitors center at Dewey Short on Table Rock. I do not know if this is true or not and don't know how reliable my source is. Has anybody else heard this and or does anybody know for sure what the status is for diving near the visitors center is?

I just called Scuba Sports on the Lake (4one7) 33Four - 9O7Three and they said that the Corps had moved the buoys closer to the dam and were allowing diving. Looks like it will be this way for the foreseeable future. I looked all over the Corps of Engineers website and saw nothing.

Hmmmmm....Thanks for the investigation. I really hope that we can dive there again. I always enjoyed diving their over the years. Pretty easy shore diving on TR and hopefully once again will create a lot of dive traffic in the area.

Hmmmmm....Thanks for the investigation. I really hope that we can dive there again. I always enjoyed diving their over the years. Pretty easy shore diving on TR and hopefully once again will create a lot of dive traffic in the area.
I would certainly like to dive it sometime. Not a bad drive for me from Little Rock.

I am here now and the sign that said no scuba diving is gone.

Attachments

• 15468072978283104108854331888752.jpg
    15468072978283104108854331888752.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 211
I will have to get down there. Thank you all for the heads up!!

DW

Has anybody made the trip this year? Looking like I will be there Friday.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom