Closed: DSS Large BP + Torus 35 + pro-fit harness + weights $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PriusDrIVER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Due to change in circumstances I can no longer dive, so selling gear that I bought to use for a lifetime but only have a limited number of dives on them.

Deep Sea Supply (DSS) stainless backplate with the bolt-on lead weights, fantastic for cold water diving with a heavy wet suit or a dry suit. Has pro-fit harness that I switched to in order to simplify adjusting it for drysuit vs wet suit vs skin. The full rig only has ~20-30 dives, always washed thoroughly and dried before storing indoors. Like new condition all around.

I believe this is the large size, measures 16" top to bottom of the plate. (with DSS's catalog being offline I don't have much to compare for sizing and details).

• DSS large stainless backplate
  • DSS ProFit harness
  • DSS bolt on weights (9.8#?)
  • Torus 35 wing
  • DSS valve flusher
  • DSS inflator hose
  • DSS knife
  • XS Scuba MiFlex inflator hose
  • DiveAlert Plus
  • DiveRite weight pockets
Will no doubt include a few extra accessories that pair nicely with this, such as a Dive Rite thigh pocket.

Asking $400 for the full setup, but open to offers. Can accept credit card (Square), PayPal, Venmo or other usual forms of payment. Domestic USA transactions only, no international orders.
IMG_2554.JPGIMG_2555.JPGIMG_2559.JPGIMG_2561.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom