Cave fills in South Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ricky would pump my LP120’s to 4500psi COLD ——>that was 190 cubic feet in each tank. Heavy bastards to carry but sheer bliss underwater. Then he left to go back to fixing auto transmissions.
Ricky’s history, Dive Express is history, the tanks are long gone, but hey, I got a Lavacore suit AND an Atomic regulator delivered today so life is not so bad.

Ya I certainly miss express

Ricky would pump my LP120’s to 4500psi COLD ——>that was 190 cubic feet in each tank. Heavy bastards to carry but sheer bliss underwater. Then he left to go back to fixing auto transmissions.
Ricky’s history, Dive Express is history, the tanks are long gone, but hey, I got a Lavacore suit AND an Atomic regulator delivered today so life is not so bad.
Are you talking about Fill Express?

Oh yeah...Fill Express...it’s been so long, the memories got clouded. There was also Nitrox Express in Lake Worth, but they kinda just withered away up there.

Not directly related to cave fills but I got my 3500psi PST tanks filled at Force-E and walked out with one at 3900 and the other at 4100, cold. 17% over. I just dropped them off and said I'd grab them the next day.

Reminded me of this thread.

Force-E in Riviera Beach routinely overfills my tanks. ALs go to 3400, my LP85s to 3000 and LP50s to 3000 also. It's kind of funny as I have my name, PSI rating of the tank written with a Sharpie on tank neck and it still fill to above.

Not directly related to cave fills but I got my 3500psi PST tanks filled at Force-E and walked out with one at 3900 and the other at 4100, cold. 17% over. I just dropped them off and said I'd grab them the next day.

Reminded me of this thread.

I have experienced the same. My X7-100s (3442 fill pressure) steels are regularly filled to 3600-3800 cold. I love Force-E!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom