Edge/Hog regulator sercive course NY,NJ or Conn.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelvinbatista

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am seriously interested in taking this course in the Tri state area over the winter. If anyone has any information it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

I am seriously interested in taking this course in the Tri state area over the winter. If anyone has any information it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
Count me in, too! I'm on the north side of Philly, but can easily hit those areas as well.

@Jim Lapenta sometimes teaches it at Beneath the Sea, if I remember correctly.
IIRC, I saw that he was missing BTS this year.

I am an instructor and can do 1 anytime anyone needs a course , accommodation at our facility is free with course fee , pm me

I’m in if in the local tri state area!

it will be in Ontario , we have regs you can work on here so you don't even need to own your own

it will be in Ontario , we have regs you can work on here so you don't even need to own your own
I'll pass then :-(

I was waiting on BTS 2019 but there is no course listed. Jim lapenta is great but he is about 8 hours away and philly is about 3. Anyone one else giving the class (hog/deep6) closer to NYC?
Looks like we got a full class;
JD
Flyboy (if closer to NYC)
Watchtryst
Kelvin

Thinking maybe we should post it up for Deep 6ers too since it is the same class. That should expand the pool some.

If we get it large enough, it might be practical to have someone come in to run a class if they are willing.

Maybe contact HOG/Edge & Deep 6 for a list of instructors.

I'm willing to start off the above if the rest of you are OK with it ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom