Weekend Dive Trip From Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually u can try Seaventures at Sipadan. It is a oil rig converted to dive rig. U stay on a rig above the water and dive all you can. There are packages of 4d3n with dives to sipadan and other dive sites. Other than that, just dive as much as u like at their house reef under the rig.

I am aware that this is on old thread, but I wanted to post a reply in case someone else is looking to dive from Singapore. I have been li ing in Singapore for three years, and wrote a pretty thorough guide to short diving trips from Singapore.
Where to Dive from Singapore on a Long Weekend | My Mola
Thanks for posting the article. Good stuff.

Riau should be under Indonesia and not under Malaysia.

Tioman, Anambas, Batam, Bintang, and the surrounding area are certainly suitable for a weekend trip. But I am not too sure about Bali, SImilan, Philippines, and other you've mentioned. It is doable but with 18-hour no flight time, jet off on Friday and coming back on Sunday will probably be a bit too rushed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom