We Build Custom Drysuits in 3 Weeks or Less

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
14632961_10155367886347907_9157982092155862734_n.png

Design your custom drysuit, made-to-measure, and be diving it in three weeks or less. Use our My Drysuit App for IOS devices or our step by step Design Your Drysuit on our website. And we guarantee the fit! http://bit.ly/1SEQqzP

DUI Online - drysuits

Is this true, 3 weeks or less for a custom suit from DUI?

I'm sorry but I only buy drysuits from companies that make them near where I live. DUI is in San Diego, I'm near Mannheim Germany. If I get in a pissing match with DUI guess who will lose (again!). At least locally I can exert enough pressure that a manufacturer will make their screwups right.

Michael

My last 4 suits were made by Kallweit in Pforzheim, all were MTM.
Since the last 2 suits are now becoming 9 years old, I'll end up having Kallweit make me 2 new suits either in 2019 or 2020.

Michael

I agree there is an advantage going with a manufacturer that's local. Lucky for me DUI is in my state, California, and they make some of the best drysuits.

I just ordered one, so we will see if it takes three weeks or not. Personally I suspect it will take longer, due to the holidays. But who knows, and either way I'm still getting a DUI, and they are local - Lucky Me

Took months when my TLS350 was made (2008) and although custom, fits rather like an oversized bag. The measurements were dead on.

What has changed, Kathy?

So 10 years ago it took months for DUI Drysuit.

Who's Kathy?

What’s the point of coming into a thread to sh*t on the manufacturer because they are not local to you?

It’s an ad saying they’ll get your custom dry suit to you within 3 weeks. Why come into a thread just to say that you won’t buy something?

It’s like replying to an Apple promotional e-mail to tell them I won’t be buying an iPhone because there isn’t an Apple store in my town.

So 10 years ago it took months for DUI Drysuit.

Who's Kathy?

Kathy is the OP, and presumably working for/with DUI.

The point of mentioning bad fit and months to get a supremely expensive suit it to know if fit and lead time have improved.

Back
Top Bottom