drysuit catheter hose downward routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The biggest hurdle is forgetting to plumb up and remembering when you are getting in the water.....or later.

I'm thinking that with the quick-disconnect pressed against me by my base layer I'm not going to forget it's there and needs to be hooked up. Maybe another good reason to use a quick-disconnect.

Never used a quick connect. A diver buddy decided to quit using his after a urinary infection. It is one more place to harbor bugs, and another failure potential.
Don't forget to flush the thing and occasionally take it apart for disinfection. I bring a large syringe and flush it out on site, then again at home.

Never used a quick connect. A diver buddy decided to quit using his after a urinary infection. It is one more place to harbor bugs, and another failure potential.
Don't forget to flush the thing and occasionally take it apart for disinfection. I bring a large syringe and flush it out on site, then again at home.

You bet! I have read all the SB threads about disinfection, too.

I just got installed a Light Monkey P-valve on my drysuit about 100$ cheaper than the other brand they had available, is there something that I need to be aware of this brand of P- valve ?

TIA

I just got installed a Light Monkey P-valve on my drysuit about 100$ cheaper than the other brand they had available, is there something that I need to be aware of this brand of P- valve ?

TIA
Nothing to be worried about. I have been using the Light Monkey p-valves on both of my suits for several years now. they are definitely my valve of choice. Fool proof and bullet proof, never a single issue with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom