Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey I'm also in PSL and dive Jupiter Dive Center, and will be diving with ScubaWorks on Monday morning.
I dive on Saturdays on 12/1 I will diving on Scuba Works boat morning boat . I you like wreck diving I go to Pompano . E-mail me if interested , scubadmike@gmail.com

J.D.C. is a good charter & Emerald is a good shark diving charter but you got to try "scuba works" boat .There boat is a NEW Nu tin brand boat .State of a art .Rides great in 3 to 4 Ft. ocean I will be on it 12/1 morning boat if looking for a buddy ........View attachment 490639

Scuba Works is a awesome! I'm going out with them again tomorrow. Great dive shop and teammates that work there.

....There boat is a NEW Nu tin brand boat .....
OK, I was laughing out loud.........best SB post of the day !!

Too funny i just got on here and saw your post.....ive already booked emerald charters shark dive dec 1st......who is going again? And was it emerald ur gonna be on? Tell me yo name and introduce yourself lol if so sir! :wink:

Find me and say hi if ya want.....they been seeing tigers and i never have saw one yet......stokedddd!!!!

Find me and say hi if ya want.....they been seeing tigers and i never have saw one yet......stokedddd!!!!
Was out with them on Thanksgiving and there were quite a few bull sharks.

A dive charter is only as good as the people they stick you with and the out of town experts who chew your ear off

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom