Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

navymedic

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all, new to the forums although been a visitor for years. Recently moved to Port St Lucie after a decade of being landlocked elsewhere. Boatless at the moment until next year so mainly looking for a dive bud for shore dives, or split gas etc(sure pay here) or recommendations on friendly charters from Vero to Jupiter. Been diving on and off for 10 years since getting my certification but actually grew up near the water and been doing light free diving/spearfishing on reefs, and heavy surf fishing probably since I could walk. Ready for mini season, willing to shore dive if conditions are good. Recommendations on charters that can take you out for mini season, and spearing are very welcome.

Last edited:
You still looking for dive buddy? Sept 7th emerald charters 3 tank nitrox shark dive if ur interested txt me .....benny 7657600485

I'm down with the Shark Dive on the 7th.

Hi all, new to the forums although been a visitor for years. Recently moved to Port St Lucie after a decade of being landlocked elsewhere. Boatless at the moment until next year so mainly looking for a dive bud for shore dives, or split gas etc(sure pay here) or recommendations on friendly charters from Vero to Jupiter. Been diving on and off for 10 years since getting my certification but actually grew up near the water and been doing light free diving/spearfishing on reefs, and heavy surf fishing probably since I could walk. Ready for mini season, willing to shore dive if conditions are good. Recommendations on charters that can take you out for mini season, and spearing are very welcome.

Hey I'm also in PSL and dive Jupiter Dive Center, and will be diving with ScubaWorks on Monday morning.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor...

I am diving with "Scuba Works " 11/23 morning boat if interested . scubadmike@gmail.com
Currently planning to be on our private boat. Hoping for great conditions !! Thx.

If you want to see trip report threads showing Jupiter Dive Center and Emerald Charters trips, I hyperlinked both. I liked both a lot, though they were different experiences (and intended to be).

Richard.
J.D.C. is a good charter & Emerald is a good shark diving charter but you got to try "scuba works" boat .There boat is a NEW Nu tin brand boat .State of a art .Rides great in 3 to 4 Ft. ocean I will be on it 12/1 morning boat if looking for a buddy ........
MICR0028.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom