WordPress Plugin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi. I would like to add my dive logs to my WordPress Site. Is there a plugin to do that? I see some really old ones... was wondering if anyone used something recent.

Thanks!

For recording my dives I use divemate (divemate.de) and when I share the dive it gives me a png file that I can UL to the media part of wordpress and then I use 'add media' to place it in one of my blog post.

Attachments

• Dive.png
    Dive.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 85
For recording my dives I use divemate (divemate.de) and when I share the dive it gives me a png file that I can UL to the media part of wordpress and then I use 'add media' to place it in one of my blog post.
Thanks.

I just wanted something that I could put more details into or had a widget. But thanks for the link.

what format are your dive logs in now?

google is your friend...

what format are your dive logs in now?

google is your friend...

Handwritten.

It NEVER crossed my mind to use Google. Amazing. Thanks, Diversteve for pointing out my stupidity.

Seriously? I didn't see anything hence why I came by to ask the experts, actual people who may have some better suggestions than a Google algorithm. My mistake, Diversteve.

What a friendly forum!

And we were supposed to know how that dive logs - which implies they're in a format generated by a dive log program - actually meant you have handwritten logs?

What magic plug-in do you think exists to import your handwirtten logs into Wordpress.

Seriously....:shakehead:

Are you being purposely obtuse? NOWHERE did I state "import" my logs. Not once.

I asked for a plugin- Plugins can do many things such as format things in a particular way for a WordPress site or allow me to place information into a widget or give me a template I can follow to add things to my own website.

Do you even use WordPress? Do you know what a plugin is? Or do you like to be a troll because you have nothing better to do?

I came in here and asked a question. TTPaws was nice and tried to be helpful. You come in with the internet a$$hole move of "Google is your friend". That wasn't even called for. How the hell are you a mod when you come in with that angle on someone's first post. Nobody was being nasty or rude here but you. A new user comes in, asks a question. The mod decided to immediately be a dick. Is that the tone of this board? I'm actually quite aghast that within one post a mod would behave as such. You must donate money... because your personality leaves much to be desired.

Thanks, Scubaboard but I think I will go find another diver forum because you guys aren't very friendly or nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom