Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much do you think a comparable used canister 1000 lumens light with extra battery is worth. This one has never been wet. I've never seen anyone value anything based on what they paid for it. Have you. Oh, I was given my parents house so it's worth nothing. Oh I overpaid for my pig car so it's wirth what I paid for it. Tell me what $300 canister light compares. For 100 you are welcome to buy a handheld light. Good luck.i hope as a self proclaimed divemaster you have much more dive skills than u have economic ones.

How much do you think a comparable used canister 1000 lumens light with extra battery is worth. This one has never been wet. I've never seen anyone value anything based on what they paid for it. Have you. Oh, I was given my parents house so it's worth nothing. Oh I overpaid for my pig car so it's wirth what I paid for it. Tell me what $300 canister light compares. For 100 you are welcome to buy a handheld light. Good luck.i hope as a self proclaimed divemaster you have much more dive skills than u have economic ones.

Also this one and a few others if you look around.

Can you sell one of thse with an EO Cord?

Can you sell one of thse with an EO Cord?
The original maker stopped making these years ago.

Also, e/o cords have horrible life and are excessively expensive.

If you're going to make a custom u/w cord, I have heard good things about Marshall connectors.
Cable Connectors | Marshall Underwater

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom