Gilboa Quarry Video; Great Deal.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all; I produced a promo video for Gilboa Quarry a while back and still have about 250 copies I would like to get out there. It's nicely packaged and well produced with narration and nice music. It's a 30 min. program that tours all the attractions at Gilboa both shallow and deep side. Maybe some of you already have one. I'm selling these at cost, $5 in Ohio; $6 out of state. I am not making any profit on this deal; I just hate to see these programs go to waste and I think they've run their course at the Quarry. This price includes S&H. You can PayPal me at denwiz@centurylink.net with your address, or send me a check: (no credit cards) Memory Maker Video; to 05494 Co. Rd. 1950 Stryker, Oh 43557 and include your name and address. Any questions...post them here or PM me. If you know divers not connected on this site feel free to share this info. Thanks,

Denny Wisniewski
DSC_0077.jpg

Hey, I know this is an old post, but I still have videos. Get 'em now. I can't lower the price; I would lose money. just sayin'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom