Long live the Lead King - Lee Selisky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just found out yesterday that Lee had passed away. RIP. I ,met Lee back in 1979 when he brought his first samples of lead weight into the dive store I was working in. It was that awful green yellow color. He then came up with the orange weights and we actually tested his weight by tying them to back of a vehicle and drags and bounced them around the block to see if the coating stayed on. They stayed on. As a dive store owner for 30 years it was great to do business with Lee at Sea Pearls, and It was great to have a Minnesota company who had a great product.

I have known Lee since the 80's and we have been friendly competitors that entire time and I have always enjoyed every minute. May Neptune invite him into his inner council. Thanks for the good memories Lee.

Bruce

Lee, was a special friend. What I saw was a Man who had a passion to support. Lead Weights helped sink lee into a Diving world. Let it sink in ,,life is short, follow a leader.
A true Diver technician friend Paul Gilday Jr. died recently.Originally he lived in Springfield Mass and also worked as recovery diver and Patrolman.He was in Florida at his home during the Hurricane and died of natural Causes

Back
Top Bottom