Dive Rite Reg Argentina Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EmanuelJ

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm looking for some advice to perform my regs service in argentina (a set of two XT1 & XT2). I already have the service kits, but I can't find the service manuals for purchase anywere. We have a very good service station here which is whiling to provide me the service, but of course she needs the service manuals to do so.

Dive Rite doesn't have a sales rep here, as far as I know.

Any advice were I can get those?..

Thanks!

Argentina is a huge country. If you are near Buenos Aires, Your best option is to contact Daniela Ferrer of SD Diving Service.
You can reach her in her Facebook page SD Diving Service
Hi Eduardo, thanks for the reply! I've spoke with Daniela this past weekend, sadly she's out of bussines because she's moving to Baja California, so right now she can't do the service for me. I will keep looking!

Hi Eduardo, thanks for the reply! I've spoke with Daniela this past weekend, sadly she's out of bussines because she's moving to Baja California, so right now she can't do the service for me. I will keep looking!
There's some other options, though I cannot recommend any of them because I didn't serviced my regs with them.
I only serviced an old Dacor with the people of ANTEK Dive (ANTEKDIVE), though that was a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom