Demo Day Events for Everyone from the "Tech Curious" to the Hard Core Techie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Postpone.jpg

Visibility at Blue Grotto has deteriorated because of heavy rains. We want safe diving for all so we've postponed the September 22, 2018 event to November 3, 2018. Anybody who registered for this event and registers and attends on November 3rd will receive an additional ticket for our raffle prizes so let us know you'll be there!

Well shucks....

Join us this Saturday November 3rd at Blue Grotto Dive Resort in Williston, Florida for another great Demo Day Event!
We have lots of cool gear to try out, plenty of great food, good friends, and awesome prizes, including a Paralenz Dive Camera valued at $699.00!!!!
You must pre-register and attend the event to win.

Try Tech Dive Gear Demo Day Event Blue Grotto | Try Tech Gear

I can't wait... and neither can my assistant @sphyon! We'll be there and will be presenting my infamous class on Trim and Buoyancy. This will be a two parter: I'll be covering the science and techniques in a discussion format in the morning. then Jerry and I will be in the water in the afternoon to help peeps get their trim on!

I signed up for your buoyancy, whens it start?
When you sit down, young man! :D :D :D I hope you two enjoyed it.

To clarify, this class is more of a discussion/lecture. We did get in the water after lunch, but the basic theory is what most divers are missing. Once they get that down, the mechanics are simple.

Try Tech Gear Blue Grotto 24.jpg

Thanks to everybody who helped make our Demo Day at Blue Grotto a success! We had a lot of fun. A special thank you to Scubaboard's own "Chairman" for sharing his vast knowledge of neutral buoyancy skills :)

We have a gallery of photos on the trytechgear.com website with pics from this event and others. Here's the link. Check it out!
Try Tech Scuba Dive Gear Demo Day Photos | Try Tech Gear

Thanks for the event, @The Chairman buoyancy clinic has made me look at things a little differently. Too bad it wasn't warmer or more people might've gone diving.

Back
Top Bottom