Stick on gauge reader...fogging?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As another option, I used this and affixed it to my mask with this. The only difference is I put it on the outside of my mask. I have about 25 dives on it over the last couple of months and it is holding up strong.

You don't necessarily need gauge readers to read gauges
Are you an older fart, is your sight deteriorating

TUSA | Corrective Lenses | MC-7500 (M-212/M-28/M-40/TM-7500)

Which masks use the same lenses??????

pro blue

SCUBAPRO FLUX TWIN LENS

Shttps://ww2.scubapro.com/en-GB/FRA/essentials/masks/products/zoom-evo.aspx

Tusa Sport Splendive Mask with Corrective Lenses

Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask
Dive Rite ES125 Double Lens Mask

and there are more!!!!!!!!

DGX ONLY HAS MINUS LENSES

LEISUREPRO TOO

If the shape is the same it is

Better than average masks for eyeballs of the visually impaired or deteriorated

fitting various stages of head deflation, inflation and wear tear and decrepitness

Plus one +1 to start improves gauge reading and all around vision, take a leap, ha ha ha ha ha!!

I carry dive optix reusable everywhere I go now. Clean your mask and the magnifier stick them as soon as you can. Ive had them work when applying them as I got on the boat.

I have two masks with built in magnifying lenses but have found myself in need of magnifiers for rental gear on a couple of occasions and now keep them in my travel bag. Mind you I ended up on a dive from Tennessee my plans got delayed rented a car drove to Key West. It was raining hard when i hit Florida but Key West was the best options for good vis. The desire to be below sea level is powerful at times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom