VDH BP/W package review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I " thought" my SSL certificate automatically renewed itself but I was wrong. The website admin is having a fit with Host Gator getting it renewed quickly.
I'll be leaving them as soon as my term expires due to this. I apologise for the inconvenience. I've done all I'm required to do for them and now I'm being held in interweb time out for no good reason.

No worries on my part - just wanted you to be aware as it's been down for the past few days that i'd been checking. Has to suck as a business owner though missing out on those sales. GL with your hosting though

I expect more wings to arrive on the 12th.
If you would like to be notified ny email when they arrive please emai me.
bryan@vintagedoublehose.com

Thank you

I have a couple of #18 and #35 wings in the website store in case some of you have some last minute Christmas shopping to do...... Thank you and Merry Christmas :santa1:

Hey VDH! That Argonaut wing and plate set up looks pretty awesome and Tom is not someone who praised people easily so you must have done something great there. Btw ... do you have a doubles wing or are you just doing singles?

Hey VDH! That Argonaut wing and plate set up looks pretty awesome and Tom is not someone who praised people easily so you must have done something great there. Btw ... do you have a doubles wing or are you just doing singles?

I don't have enough experience or interest in modern doubles so I won't venture down that road. I'm fortunate that the single wings have been so well received and reviewed. I hope in 2019 I can keep up with demand.

I found this thread through a link posted in another thread, it has been a great read. It brings back memories of the legendary arguments between Tobin and Patrick of Oxycheq. I have been looking for a wing that is more streamlined than my HOG 32, that I have had since they first came out. My HOG wing still works fine and is in no way starting to fail but I have always seen it as kind of "floppy" as the center panel is so wide. Your CS and product seems to get praises here on SB, and the 35 pound wing looks really nice. I just may have to order one.

Volunteering with the local high school's SCUBA club this weekend. Rough life down in Riviera Beach! Working great as always

50775331_10161265828825134_5587610151239548928_n.jpg

I have the FedEx tracking number so I put some wings in the website store for sale. Thank you for your patience.

#23, #35 and #18s are available in the website store and will ship Saturday the 16th when I get home.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom