The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's all about the numbers in these halcyon social media days. Never mind the quality, feel the width.
Your predictable ranting and raving drove up the numbers on this thread with only the slightest waving of a red flag. Who says the fine sport of bull baiting is dead.
Yes, this. To me, this sums up what to know about what is priority for the "journalist".

I find it personally offensive to consider that the voice of a sensationalist hack could stand as representative to the world at large for a community I identify with. I know there's plenty out there these days, the journalism world has devolved in a shameful way if viewed as an average. But this corner of the world has been relatively crap-free. Maybe I just hate to be looked at as part of an untapped market for this kind of clickbait ad-count nonsense. Or maybe I just want to feel like I'm above this kind of thing in some silly way.

Well it looks like rob osborne is trying to hide something. He has a Facebook group dedicated to his documentary. I asked some difficult questions and had his expert dave concannon disagree with the findings of the documentary and with rob Osbornes findings.

Now robs has gone ahead and removed any material that may contradict his opinion

Well it looks like rob osborne is trying to hide something. He has a Facebook group dedicated to his documentary. I asked some difficult questions and had his expert dave concannon disagree with the findings of the documentary and with rob Osbornes findings.

Now robs has gone ahead and removed any material that may contradict his opinion
Concannon is counsel for rEvo. He is nothing for Osbourne. If Osbourne parroted something Concannon said, I'm sure it was planned that way.

Concannon has never lost a diving case. Who do you think was playing whom here.....

Reactions: Jay
Watched it this evening .... reminded me of a shallow pond with a muddy bottom.

What was the story?

_R

Read the deposition from Brock. Gives a lot of background on them as a team. The deposition took 2 days, and gives a huge amount of background on Stewart. Very interesting reading.

Is there any fast way for a layperson to locate Brock's deposition? I went back to check if it was possibly included in the attachments you had posted earlier re. Exhibit 101 in the Stewart lawsuit thread.

It struck me that Sotis's account of the conversation that led to Rob joining the bounce/anchor retrieval dive in The Third Dive is very different from Brock's description of it in Sharkwater Extinction.

I am glad I had read several of the long threads about Peter Sotis on SB before seeing the footage of him in this doc.

I am still gutted that this is how Rob Stewart died.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom