Highly recommended! Dive+ color correction app for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made two days ago my first underwater photos and videos with an 80€ Amazon 4K camera. After the dives I was disappointed about the quality. Blue pictures with less colors. Bright shining blue and yellow fishes looks really ugly to enjoy the pictures. Then I found this app which makes the most of my pictures really beautiful. Awesome App. I never thought that this is possible in such a easy way. Sadly I have to edit 180 pictures one by one. A paid app for removing the watermark would be nice.a

I want to try this also with my videos if someone has a invitation code for me. Thanks.

Code sent... Please continue passing on the code to others on this thread. Each person gets three codes they can share.

anyone else have the code?

Code sent... Please continue passing on the code to others on this thread. Each person gets three codes they can share.

Hi everyone! Can someone please PM me a code? I have wonderful videos from the Philippines, I would really like to see them as they should be, and not as the green they are right now...

Thank you so much, if someone need one I have now three codes available
Sadly after correction the video ratio isn't the same. Original was 16:9, after 4:3 (estimated).
Really strange is that the file information shows the same video resolution (2880x2160), before and after)

Wow that works great! I'll take a code if anyone is willing to share . Thank you!

@Boarder87, that's weird on the ratio... I haven't done a ton with the app but the two short videos I did the color correction on seemed to keep the ratio the same.

I handed all 3 of mine out... but in case they weren't used, you're welcome to try HAMMERHEADS as one of my codes and see if it works for you.

Does anybody know a workaround to get VIP and remove the watermark? I don't want to wait until I get 10 likes and I'd rather pay a few dollars to get the feature :(

My before and after. Shared photo from app after color correction to Facebook, dragged it into Photos on my MacBook Pro, cropped it.

PICT0029.jpg 46518651_2057669400957685_3689106839720427520_n.jpg

Having some issues with color correction running and not completing the task. Had to turn phone off and on to get it to work.

Has anybody figured out a way to batch process videos with Dive+ without having to download all the videos to a local gallery on the phone? My 64 Gig Pixel would fill up in no time...

I am not sure why you assume I want it for free.

I would gladly pay them to have the option to remove the logo.

I will let you firgure out yourself why I would prefer to not have a logo on my souvenir pictures :)

If you pay the subscription, you get the option to remove the watermark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom