Newbie in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pharmasaur34

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey y'all. Certified a couple weeks back so brand spanking new and excited yet nervous still.

Cert took forever to finish due to weather and scheduling so many thanks to SB for keeping me excited about diving. This is my new favorite place to spend some hours learning and reading so I'm excited to stop lurking and start contributing. :)

Congratulation on your certification and welcome to ScubaBoard.

What was up with the weather?

Thanks! I'm in SE Florida near Deerfield Beach.

We had a storm dumping near constant rain for 2-3 weeks back in May and so postponed my last two dives. Then vacations and work did the remaining postponing til a couple of weeks ago.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor....living in florida you won't have that new diver smell for very long...now go dive,dive, dive.

Hey y'all. Certified a couple weeks back so brand spanking new and excited yet nervous still.

Cert took forever to finish due to weather and scheduling so many thanks to SB for keeping me excited about diving. This is my new favorite place to spend some hours learning and reading so I'm excited to stop lurking and start contributing. :)
Glad to see you aboard!

Welcome! Judging from the map, you're in a good place; I've never dove Pompano Beach but hear some good things, and you're not way far from diving in Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach and Jupiter; even Key Largo's not just ridiculously far. You have options for good oceanic diving and can save on airfare and vehicle rentals, compared to some of us land-locked folks. Enjoy it.

Richard.

Thanks y'all! We love the Florida diving!! I've done 8 dives in Key Largo in the past two months and it was fabulous! I'm definitely addicted to diving now and ready for more!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom