Ogre Tank Racks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aalbert

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
They sell their stuff on eBay as well as their own online store.. Anybody have experience with them? They look pretty well built.

Thinking about their 6 tank unit for use in the cabin of my 23' Intrepid WA ( ClassicMako Owners Club, Inc. - 1994 Intrepid 23 WA aka 246 WA - On the Water ) , which tends to need more bow weight anyway, though a custom rear bench that holds 2 and something to hold 4 up front might be a better compromise.

Ogre Store

IMG_0242-500x500.JPG

GOPR0011-500x500.JPG

I have no experience with those, but I would absolutely put something cushy between the rack/tanks and that fiberglass deck. And either bolt the rack down or put a strap around it so the whole thing doesn't bounce around or tip over. Especially that second picture with 4 tanks in a line

They are pretty racks, let us know how they work out.

These don't work too well should the seas come up and you try to run at speed. I never had anything but Roll Contrl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom