http://www.diveheart.org/

Minnesota via Indonesia~~~EARTHQUAKE FUNDRAISER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Garret McLaughlin and I'm from Rochester, Minnesota! I just got home from a 30 day adventure in Indonesia and I've got some work to do, hoping you guys can help out! The area I visited, the Lombok region of Indonesia, has been rocked by earthquakes and for many the situation is very bleak. They are struggling to get food, water, medicine, and medical care to many people across Lombok. I came up with a fundraiser in hopes of making a difference. I am donating t-shirts to PADI dive shops and 100% of the revenues from sales goes directly from the dive shops to the Pituq Foundation, an amazing local charity that is working tirelessly to help those that need it most. The ball is rolling, t-shirts are in production, and I have several PADI dive shops lined up to sell them. I am trying to gain support to produce additional shirts through a GoFundMe which can be found HERE.

Being on the ground and seeing the destruction first hand was a real eye opener. I wish I could do more but with your help I can make a difference, every dollar helps! Please take a minute to check out the project and if you can share it on social media and help me spread the word! Thank you so much, Garret

Hello there! My name is Garret McLaughlin and I'm from Rochester, Minnesota! I just got home from a 30 day adventure in Indonesia and I've got some work to do, hoping you guys can help out! The area I visited, the Lombok region of Indonesia, has been rocked by earthquakes and for many the situation is very bleak. They are struggling to get food, water, medicine, and medical care to many people across Lombok. I came up with a fundraiser in hopes of making a difference. I am donating t-shirts to PADI dive shops and 100% of the revenues from sales goes directly from the dive shops to the Pituq Foundation, an amazing local charity that is working tirelessly to help those that need it most. The ball is rolling, t-shirts are in production, and I have several PADI dive shops lined up to sell them. I am trying to gain support to produce additional shirts through a GoFundMe which can be found HERE.

Being on the ground and seeing the destruction first hand was a real eye opener. I wish I could do more but with your help I can make a difference, every dollar helps! Please take a minute to check out the project and if you can share it on social media and help me spread the word! Thank you so much, Garret

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom