New wreck coming to Tobermory?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Accept it and learn how to dive" I love it.

I suggested to Mike @diversden that they offer all of the "Friends of the Norisle" diving lessons early on, as a way to dissuade them from fighting, but my suggestion fell on deaf ears. :rofl3:

What I take from this article, is that we need to persuade Mike to make the drive from Manitowaning up to Sault Ste. Marie, and get working on grabbing that "rusty eyesore" Norgoma.

What I take from this article, is that we need to persuade Mike to make the drive from Manitowaning up to Sault Ste. Marie, and get working on grabbing that "rusty eyesore" Norgoma.

I believe some outfit in the US has spoken for her. I don't think it was for a dive site though. I was thinking they would make a nice set in Tobermory.

A dive site called "The Twins".....

I thought the plan was to scuttle her mere yards from the Niagara?

I thought the plan was to scuttle her mere yards from the Niagara?

It is... although more like 250 yards or so... I'd say about 1/3 of the way to the Lady Dufferin.

Here are a couple of charts for you.. the first one for perspective, the second showing approximate location.

Screenshot_2018-10-05 Navionics ChartViewer.jpg

Screenshot_2018-10-05 Navionics ChartViewer(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom