Buying harness and wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I’ll go for a halcyon system.

Does anyone bas experience with these two websites (I didn’t find any other selling Halcyon systems in the UK)

I dove the Elipse 40 with a 15ltr steel in the UK/drysuit for a while, lovely wing, used it with a clone steel back plate I found on ebay. There is a wing/backplate on ebay now btw. For warm water, I just swapped the harness to one with an Aluminium backplate.

Checkout Aquanauts/Kent Tooling Dive products/SumpUK for bits to make up a harness ( and don't forget the single tank adaptor).

DirDirect are pretty good, very fast shipping.

I dove the Elipse 40 with a 15ltr steel in the UK/drysuit for a while, lovely wing, used it with a clone steel back plate I found on ebay. There is a wing/backplate on ebay now btw. For warm water, I just swapped the harness to one with an Aluminium backplate.

Checkout Aquanauts/Kent Tooling Dive products/SumpUK for bits to make up a harness ( and don't forget the single tank adaptor).

DirDirect are pretty good, very fast shipping.
Is that on eBay UK or US do you happen to have the link ? I had bad experience buying from the US: customs told me to pay a huge sum when I bought cufflinks from the US.

EDIT: just saw it, thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom