New wreck coming to Tobermory?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really! I always thought it was the real one!!!

Nope. Sorry. I have no idea where the original one is. Larry's trawler maybe? :p

I suspect that majority of divers who take the N2 "for a spin" don't realize they're steering with a replacement wheel! :thumb:

Not me. I painted that wheel with black Tremclad shortly before she went on her final voyage. :)

Not me. I painted that wheel with black Tremclad shortly before she went on her final voyage. :)

It needs a touch-up... ;-)

Heard this morning on the radio that it's official there going to scuttle the norsile.

I have a family friend that worked on the norsile, they took out all the ballast tanks, they probably have their ways of moving it but the second they pull it off the drop off that boats going to cap size plus the hull is rusted beyond repair

Next year at the earliest. It may be 2020 for the cleaning process to be completed.

is anyone on SB organizing this at all. Is there any help needed for cleanup of this ship? I think it would be pretty cool to help out with something like this and then in the future be able to dive on it.

Back
Top Bottom