Heads up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I'm reading it correctly next Tuesday it'll be picking up right about the time the morning two-tank dive is over. Is that right? Wednesday might be another story. I'm booked for October so I'll get to miss this storm :)
Sister is coming to visit on Wednesday, need to make the early ferry and get a standby Cancun flight out Wednesday morning. If not my wife told me to stay permanently and forget about coming home.

Keeping positive thoughts going.

Sister is coming to visit on Wednesday, need to make the early ferry and get a standby Cancun flight out Wednesday morning. If not my wife told me to stay permanently and forget about coming home.

Standby eh? I've noticed that the planes are always full going there and less full coming back. One of these days I may be one of the empty seats coming back.

We will be in Cozumel September 15th through 22nd
Cant wait

We will be in Cozumel September 15th through 22nd
Cant wait
The Isaac Welcoming Committee...!!

First time? Do hire a private DM for the first two tank trip. Money well spent. You do have DAN dive insurance, right?

The Isaac Welcoming Committee...!!

First time? Do hire a private DM for the first two tank trip. Money well spent. You do have DAN dive insurance, right?

We do have Dan Insurance
Also doing our Advanced open water, Nitrox, and Deep Diver training while there.

upload_2018-9-12_19-11-24.png

If Florance turns south after landfall as it now looks like it will, the rotation will suck Isaac north over Florida is my best guess and 4 years of meteorology ....:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom