Hello from Lancaster New Hampshire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,
I’ve been away from diving for 31 years. In the middle of my advanced PADI certification I found out I was four months pregnant. So three pregnancies and a teaching career later I am finally back. After a recertification dive I remembered how much I hate rented equipment!
With all of the equipment out there I wish I could try out things before I buy but New England dive shops are very limited and many are going out of business because of on line companies.
But with an added hooded vest and a wonderful lake nearby ( Lake Winnipesaukee) I think I have a few more dives before I freeze. Looking forward to learning lots of new things and dive destination from the group!

Welcome! I dive the Great Lakes (shipwrecks!).

Welcome! I drove my car across lake Winnipesaukee one winter day back in the late 70,s.....i don’t know how you folks can dive/swim in that frigid water? Welcome back!

Welcome from Nova Scotia. Lakes are different. When we lived in Northern Manitoba I went swimming in the lake at our house (glorified cabin) one mid October day and a week later walked on it. Lakes can cool down & warm up a lot quicker than the ocean. The Atlantic is still balmy here (50sF) in Nov.--it's the cold Air that gets you. The reverse is true in May/June.

Welcome to ScubaBoard Teacherlydon. Happy Diving.

howdy neighbor. I'm over in Sunapee. Haven't been to Winni yet....couldn't dive this summer for medical reasons. Lancaster is pretty country to ride a motorcycle through though. I hope to get more carribean diving in this winter, maybe Winni next summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom