Welcome Rayleena

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
Don't be shy, nobody else here is. Welcome to the board, feel free to jump into any discussion and contribute.

ID

Yes, this person is real and not a pigment of my imagination.

Would that be considered an "off color" comment.

Mauhahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

Who are you talking to ?

Mario...HEY MARIO get the crash cart I think Don's finally drank too much of the stock tank water he's now responding to invisable posts!

It's OK Don we all see Rayleena...yes it's OK

:)

Remora,

Rayleena is a real person, every now and then I check out the Scuba Board and look at the "Newest Member" and If I see one I will make a post welcoming them to the Board. This time it can be verified, if KN will come up and do so, or if Rayleena will come up and post.

If they don't then I'm up that well known tributary without any means of locomotion.

I'm not crazy,I'm not crazy,I'm not crazy,I'm not crazy,

ID

Hey Don

I know you are very intelligent (just by reading your posts) but did you know people with your affliction tend to border on the genius!! Having said that anyone could "cover up" by creating a profile!! No amount of Warhammer posturing (mental image) :( will save you from this one!!

Mario, did you tell those guys in the white coats to stay handy!!

Rayleena oh Rayleena....

Heck No! Everytime I see those guys they chase me around and insist on taking me for a nice drive to a nice place where the doctors will give me candy... I'm not falling for it, they'll never take me alive(again)! :bonk:

Me thinks Don has lost it again folks, maybe he's permanentley about 100ft and getting a little Narcosis? Actually, not a bad way to go through life.

It sounds like you guys missed your regulator and have been sucking on an underwater bong. Nice to know I don't have to pretend to be sane here.
GetWet(whenever possible)

Rayleena, welcome! If you are following this thread, you will think that we are all crazy. This is not true. We are not ALL crazy, just most of us :D

Nonetheless, there is more good advice on this board than I have found anywhere else! ...and more fun, too ...:)

gozumutti

P.S. Don and Mario

Do you get the nice little red pills where you are? Here at the institute they will only give me the little blue ones, and I am looking for someone to trade with.....but we DO have wonderfully chic white jackets with very long sleeves....

hehehe

Back
Top Bottom