Wreck Diving Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kennyfk2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are headed to Bonaire in December for 2 weeks; though family will be there for one of the weeks so we can't spend the whole time diving.. I'm thinking about taking a wreck diving course and wondered if anybody had any recommendations for a good shop/instructor to take it from.

Talk to Chris at TDS at Captain Don’s. Great guy and instructor.

Didn't choose it for wreck specifically, but figured it'd be a good place to learn wreck diving. There's not much budget to go to a place with more/better wrecks, plus the wife likes fishes and coral much more then even the idea of wrecks.

Also depends on what certification agency you want. TDS is SDI/TDI.

We've been using PADI mostly because that's what we were certified with and that's what's common around here - but if the instructor is good then it doesn't matter to me.

Hi @kennyfk2 - I am an instructor who teaches wreck diving, and if you don't mind, I have a consumer survey question for you:
1. Why do you want to take a 'wreck diving course?'
2. What do you expect to get out of it?
3. What do you expect to be able to do after that you can't do now?

The answers may seem obvious, but they may not be as obvious as you think.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom