Velcro-less weight/trim pockets for BP/W?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travlbum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there! Building a BP/W and looking for weight pockets and trim pockets and want absolutely no velcro to be used securing the weights. If velcro is necessary to attach the pockets to the harness, that’s ok.

Any suggestions?

I can’t think of any trim pockets that don’t use velcro. There are a bunch that use Velcro as well as a buckle (Halcyon comes to mind) so if you absolutely can’t have Velcro, just I’ll second the seam ripper and remove it.

none of mine use Velcro they all clip
I can’t think of any trim pockets that don’t use velcro. There are a bunch that use Velcro as well as a buckle (Halcyon comes to mind) so if you absolutely can’t have Velcro, just I’ll second the seam ripper and remove it.

These are very sturdy little pockets. Same as Scubapro X-Tek. They have velcro and a clip. As mentioned by others, the velcro could easily be taken off if you don't like it.

Scuba Diving Palantic Trim Counter Weight Pocket Pouch 4LB, Pair 627154156225 | eBay

Scubapro X-Tek Counter Weight Pockets, Pair 4048336101936 | eBay

I have a pair of these also on the front. Slightly larger, not as sturdy but more than adequate still. Only use small weight in them when winter diving. Otherwise I like them to carry small stuff.

Oceanic BioLite Tank Weight Pockets (Set of 2) | eBay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom